- me in class: wait what happened
- me in class: what do we do
- me in class: what do we write
- me in class: when's the test
- me in class: what is this
- me in class: how do you do this
- me in class: what
"My mouth can’t translate the things my heart says."
Apparently it’s not socially acceptable for a man to invite another man out just for coffee or to go out for a meal, in case it’s perceived as a date. Like it’s fine if you wanna go to the pub and drink beer and have a chat but make it non-alcoholic and suddenly you’re not straight anymore? You can go to the cinema together but ONLY if it’s an action movie. You guys can’t even just go shopping with each other. Oh masculinity, so fragile, so strange.